More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, September 23, 2002

Good morning. I want to first thank my friend Joel for inspiring me to start this journal. He just recently started bloggin, and I thought, hey, this is free, and I don't have to do any work, so I will try it. Also, I would feel guilty if I did not also mention my other friend Jay, who has been maintaining a web journal of his own for quite some time now, which I always thought was funny. Therefore, because of my two friends, I have decided to cloud cyber space with my own thoughts that nobody cares about. But there is a certain amount of thearapy involved with just writing out your thoughts. This is all I want to say for now because I am supposed to be working. Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home