More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Does anybody in BG realize that Alkaline Trio are playing in Detroit tonight? At least that is what their website says. Is anybody going? And Koufax is tonight as well, wow, good thing I don't have to make that decision, I would be torn. Congrats to the Konya's on their pregnancy, nice job. Tracey and I rented Mr. Deeds last night, it was ok, I liked Little Nickey better, at least between the two. I need to get to Punch Drunk Love sometime here and check that out. Not much else going on. Just getting ready for this weekend. Jay is taking a train out here and we are going to Vegas on Saturday for what should be an epic outing. Tracey is flying to Cleveland this weekend to see her wonderful friend Heidi (early birthday present from me), so we are staying busy. Bought time Lars updated his blog. Hey bros, I'm into that new FireTheft song, nice. Now win a freakin softball game. And try to keep Brad from giving double guns to the other team.

Message to Jack Johnson and John Mayer, your music sucks. And what the heck is wrong with Christina Agurlcrappa? If you saw her in the new Rolling Stone, you know what I'm talking about it. She is disgusting, a disgrace and her music also sucks. I wish they would all go away. Also in the new Rolling Stone is an article by Tom Petty on the ten things that piss him off. It's very interesting and right on. That guy is cool. Hey, read it for yourself: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=16913

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home