More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Its 81 degrees and sunny out today, I can see the Ocean from my office, and I rode a skateboard to work (after a 15 minute bus ride). To say I am feeling good and having a good day would be quite the understatement. This is just sick. I love summer, especially here in SD, but there is something that much more satisfying about 80 degree weather a week before Thanksgiving. Its going to feel even better when I know its snowing in Ohio and I am wearing shorts and flip flops.

Yesterday I went to see 8 mile with some people from work. I liked it, and it was actually pretty funny, even though it was a pretty serious movie. Saw a preview for the new Spacey movie, The Life of David Gale and it looks really good. I hurt my ankle playing bball Tuesday, so that sucks, gonna have to chill for awhile. Looking forward to Ohio State/MI on Saturday, except it comes on at 9am here, so that sucks. But my Generation Jesus friend Sam just got a 42 inch TV, so we are hooking the game up there. Next week we are Tracey and I are hitting Vegas for Thanksgiving with my sis and her husband. Unfortunately, I have been told that is the number 1 thanksgiving destination for SoCals, so the traffic will be bad and the place will be packed. Tonight is a good sports night. Got Miami v. Pitt and the Mavs and Rockets, both stating at 4:30pm here. Its cool to come home from work and have games on right away. I feel like more has happened, but I can’t think right now. Have a good day.

“It’s been a long time since you’ve had your ass properly kicked!” from a radio promo advertising Guns n Roses coming to SD Dec 28

“I will choose a path that’s clear, I will choose free will” if you don’t know who sings this, then yer blowin it

“He’s never going to get back to the pulpit with THAT attitude” Harr, stolen from Jay’s site

Jeb-I’m sad that its too much trouble and heartache to keep up your blog page, unfortunately I cannot just visit you, but make sure your around after christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home