More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

It rained last night. So this morning there was actually a little humidity in the air. It felt really good, like a good BG day in the springtime, not too hot, not too cold. But don’t get any ideas about me missing the “seasons”, as Lars says I will, cause I don’t. It was just a nice way to greet the new morning. I had a very interesting weekend. Tracey and I went to a holiday party that a girl I work with threw. I was so tired at the party from all my overtime working last week, and there were a ton of people there. Plus there were cats that my allergies did not like, so that was no fun. Overall, we had a decent time. It is always interesting to see people you work with in other social situations, mixed with a few adult beverages, it usual makes for strange happenings, and this night did not disappoint in that area. That is all I’m gonna say on that.

I had some more good news this morning, besides the nice weather, I found out that Alkaline Trio will be playing SD in February, so I am pumped for that. This week is a bit lighter for me at work, although I still have lots to do. We are looking forward to coming home to visit. I just can’t believe how fast time is moving, it is insane. It seems like we just moved and starting working, now we are flying back to friends and family, crazy. Like Mary and Casey, I think Tracey and I will be giving each other our Christmas presents this weekend. God knows I will not be bringing it with me on the plane.

I hope to have time this weekend to do my own year in review. Maybe I will write it out on the plane, and then type it up when I get back, that could work. I will have plenty of time to think on the plane. I just know that we will be trying to squeeze so much in to our visit home, it will tough to do everything we want to do. People and certain events will have to be sacrificed, unfortunately. And I do mean literally sacrificed, Tracey and I are trying this new religion out here where you have to sacrifice friends to gain internal peace. I know it sounds weird, but what is life without variety? You’ve got to try new things in order to get a more well rounded life experience. And what better place to get those experiences than fruity California?

Lars-your pathetic, out of sight, out of mind, I guess. Talk to Jay about New Years Eve
Cavs-keep playing bad so we can get Lebron James
And nobody told me how Andrew WK was?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home