More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, August 25, 2003

A quick update here. Tracey and I are mostly moved in now. It was exausting (mostly because El Brundage had already worn me out with his visit). We also painted a bathroom, and then I had to study for my final exam in my FrameMaker class which is tonight. I just want to come home and crash, but I can't. And I want to give some props to Tracey in regards to the moving. She did so much leading up to the move, getting boxes filled up, and even moving several loads on her own in our cars. So it made my job of moving just the big stuff easier, thanks Tracey. Now we have three days to get the new place in order for Heidi and Ken. And find time in there somewhere to clean our old place. I'm tired just thinking about it. Sorry we didn't call you back Mare, we were so tired.

As for the Lassie Foundation, very nice. Wayne had a full band, including two guitars, while he just sang, and a xylaphone (have no idea how to spell that). Campuzano played one of the guitars. Wayne was very stompy and vibrant and sassy, as expected. They played "Im stealin to be your one in a million", "I can be her man", a new one called "We're the number ones" and a few others I didn't recognize. They only played a half hour, so that sucked. I picked up an old ep that I didn't have, and a sticker, but no tshirt, and he didn't have the El Rey LP I was looking for. He said get it on the Northern Records site. They are slowly working on a new album. Overall, very cool, very cush.

Dad, got the Thanksgiving itinerary. Its going to be fun. And Mike, I have plenty to say about your post, but some other time. I don't have time to even get started on that whole mess. And who was cheering for the Tigers this weekend? You let them win one!! No..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home