More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I want to…

Surf
Work out
Play basketball
Watch sports
Buy the new Interpol cd

I need to…

Wash my car
Repair dinks on my surfboard
Buy Snow Patrol tickets
Do laundry

Dropped my parents off at the airport this morning. It was a very pleasant visit and easy going. My parents hooked Tracey up with an early birthday/Christmas gift last night, a new surfboard. Tracey is (as am I, since I’ll get to “borrow” it sometimes) is very excited, we hope to try it out tonight. We got some lobster tacos last night for my parents last night and thought about going in our hot tub, but everyone was too tired and “tight”.

Through the weekend my Dad and I watched the Salton Sea. And I got to rip some new music from my Dad, including SMiLE from Brian Wilson and the Concretes (an amazing Swedish band that sounds like Mazzy Star, but better, well better than all their other stuff besides Fade into You, and that song they did with Jesus and Mary Chain was good to). I also got the new Travoltas cd.

Mary will be here this weekend for a triathlon she is running with Tracey on Sunday.

The Ocean Blue is playing w/ SF59 in LA next month and I can’t go. But there is another Lassie show coming up, and it’s free.

I liked your weather report the other day on yer blog Justin.

“Let’s pack up and move to California…” Hawk Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home