More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, November 12, 2004

I saw Saw last night. I would say I enjoyed it. I loved Carey Elwes. Because I knew there was a twist ending coming, it took away from it a bit, and I predicted most of it, but still well done for the most part. The more I analyzed it though; I found some holes in the ending that bothered me. Suffice to say, it was fun to go home to an empty house and think about being put in one of those situations while trying to fall asleep.

I believe 2 Andys and a Lars will be in tonight at some point.

On page 105 of the new Rolling Stone (with Eminem on the cover), there is a review of a Brian Wilson concert. They interview 3 people who went to the show and it has their picture of them. The middle “girl” looks like a female Jeb.

Justin, I can’t believe you pulled that Dr. Who picture out, very epic.

This guy rocks. My favorite is the sailor sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home