More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, July 18, 2005

Tracey and I enjoyed about our only free weekend of the summer. Both days spent on the beach, reading and relaxing. Got a little surfing in yesterday, but not a great session. On Friday night we went to the Field with a few of my co-workers. Comic-Con was in town for the weekend and I met the illustrator of this graphic novel at the Field. This coming weekend we have a wedding to go to and I'm trying to get in free to see Kings of Leon on Sunday through a friend. The following weekend we have Street Scene. And the weekend after that we hit Colorado for my cousin's wedding. There's your mid summer update since I probably won't write for awhile. Fam gets back on Thursday, safe travel to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home