More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, August 10, 2006

i am a scientist - i seek to understand me
i am an incurable and nothing else behaves like me



I wanted to post about this San Diego band called the Kite Flying Society before they potentially blow up and become indie darlings, etc. They have a nice, mellow pop sound in a vague Beach Boys way, sometimes, and are appropriately influenced by We Anderson, hence the name. Makes me wonder how you could be inappropriately infulenced by Wes Anderson? You can download a few tracks here or stream from their myspace page. BTW, I hate myspace. It's slow, the music player usually does not work for me and it freezes all the time or I get that "unexpected error..." message. It's crap.

Watch a VW bus fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home