More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, September 23, 2002

Yo, most of you already know this, but recently my wife Tracey and I moved to San Diego, California from Bowing Green, Ohio. Let me just say that this was the third best decision of my life, behind becoming a Christian and getting married. We have loved life here and are very happy. I did not have a job when I moved out here, but within 5 days of getting here in SD, I found a job and was working imediately, very cool. I do technical writing work for the software division of a company called Scantron. Some of you may know Scantron as the company that makes those bubble sheets used to take tests, I know, not a found memory. But my job is cool and the people I work with are also cool. I usually work between 9 and 11 hours a day, but I love it, so its not big deal. For those of you who know me, this is a shocker, since I am kinda lazy at times and like to sleep a lot. I guess it just goes to show you that when you really like someting, you will give up other important things, like sleep. But cmon, this is sunny SoCal, no time for sleep, just fun n sun and work. I'm waiting a few more weeks to save some cash, but I do plan on getting a surf board soon so I can become a true Californian. Although the water is getting colder by the day, so I also need a wetsuit. Anyway, thats all I got for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home