More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Wow, my weekend of impending fun has just advanced a day. Got a call tonight from A. Stevens. He is driving down to SD from San Fran with his brother and friend and staying with me Thursday and Friday night. This definitely has epic possibilities. I don't even know what to think. Stevens tomorrow, Jay on Friday (with Stevens still in tow), and Vegas on Saturday. Should be interesting. I am very excited though. I really like Stevens and wish I could have hung with him more before we both moved out West. I believe some pool at the Arizona will be in order.

Also, tonight I was in a Salvation Army and found a laser disk of a movie called "Invasion of the Space Preachers". A-mazing. You have to see this thing, you can only imagine what the cover looks like. It doesn't matter that I don't have a laser disk player, this thing was a must have. I only wish I could watch it. Have a great Halloween. My office is having a costume contest. I was trying to dress up as one of the Resovoir Dogs, black suit, black tie, but could not find the stuff in time, so I'm going as a 50's greaser. White t-shirt, jeans cuffed and slicked back hair. Ok, noboby cares about that anyway. Late












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home