More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, November 22, 2002

First off, just want to say hello to Connie (one of the English Dept secretaries at BGSU) in BG. My Dad said your actually reading this. Hope your doing well. I know things are starting to get crazy there with GSW. Sorry you got snow. We are having unseasonably warm weather here. Somehow I will make it through.

Your right Dad, it is weird when all the sports are over at 7pm. Last night I just fell asleep after the Miami game. We don't have a large weekend planned. Got OSU/Michigan game tomorrow, and Pedro the Lion and Starflyer are playing in SD Saturday night, we might go to that.

Mike, there was a Metroid Prime commercial before Punch Drunk Love and it looked awsome. I'm gonna devote some quality time to that when we come back for Christmas. I have to say Justin, the new Bond looks pretty good, at least action wise. But I'm getting real sick of Hale Barry. She is getting annoying.

Today my company catered a Thanksgiving feast for us at lunch. It was really good. And free. Been getting alot of Foosball done at work lately. Thats it for now. Everyone have a good weekend.

"One likes to believe in the freedom of music" Rush
"Girl you mean so much to me, I wish that I could make you see, the way you wanted me to be, was just as easy as 1-2-3" Reggie and the Full Effect
And coming soon: Lebowski University

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home