More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

At the moment, I have Signs, Frailty, and Punch Drunk Love as my top three movies of the year, interchanging. I just saw a preview for a movie called Narc with Ray Liatto, it looks really good, a cop movie. I feel sick today, I actually think I have a cold of all things. Last night was ridiculous weather wise. It was raining and blowing wind. I seriously thought I was in Ohio, I started to get depressed. Howling wind, cold air, feeling like I can’t get warm, ah, it sucked. Today is sunny though, so all is good.

Tonight Tracey and I are going to a friend’s house to have some home cooked Italian food and to watch the season finale of the Amazing Race. I have also been watching the VH1 shows on the 80’s. They are awesome and funny to remember the days of my youth. And I didn’t mention something from this past weekend. I think U of Texas got ripped by the refs in the Arizona game. They blew some calls that should have gone UT’s way, but they played a good game though. I’m having a bad sideburns day, I need to trim them up, care for them as if they were my own child. I played some bball last night and I did ok, ankle felt good. I’m ready for some good ball in BG, and maybe even some with my bro in laws in Cinci if we can find a place. Hope you’re all having a good day. Late.

“Legalistic people suck, legalism makes me sick, I wonder what makes them tick, I wanna go puke on it.” MxPx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home