More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Larson, I can't believe your car got stolen, you have to call me as soon as you can, messed up. Dad, I tried to call you this morning, but no answer on your different cell and Mary's phone was busy. Justin that is very cool on the Phili thing, and tell me how Lost in LaMancha is, we saw a preview awhile back and it looked good. Nothin else to say for now, here is a funny story from Jim Rome on one of my old favorite baseball players:

"Former good Major Leaguer, turned overweight Major Leaguer, turned Major League cheerleader Carlos Baerga added his name to the ridiculous spring training injury list. Baerga suffered cuts to the middle finger on his left hand after getting it slammed in a car door. Dude slammed his hand with a car door while pumping gas. He was filling his rig up in Tucson when a gust a wind slammed the door shut on his finger. Allegedly he was reaching into the car to give his cousin money to pay for the gas when he got snipered. He is expected to be able to play again soon. That’s good news. I hope that wasn’t his pom pom hand. I would hate for him not to be able to be on the top step of the dugout cheering on the real players. That surely would’ve been a tragedy. More importantly I hope it wasn’t his eating hand. We all know how skilled that guy is with a knife and fork. Dude has skills. Just keep him away from checking the oil. Don’t let him put his head under the hood, he might get decapitated. He might even pull a hamstring cleaning a window.The only thing he should be allowed to do is pay for the gas. He’s about the only one who can afford the $4 per gallon."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home