More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Work is crazy and so am I. Super busy. Today I felt like going to Ann Arbor, I miss that place. I found out that the guitarist from POD quite, interesting. Here is an article in a local SD paper on the matter, it’s the second little story, you have to scroll down to the “POD=Pissed off dudes” part
http://www.sdcitybeat.com/article.php?id=583
It’s kind of stupid that these things happen, but honestly, I’m surprised this hasn’t happened sooner, I don’t know why. On a lighter note, everyone should go to this link:
http://amightywindonline.warnerbros.com/
and watch the trailer for the new Christopher Guest movie. Its comes out on a Wednesday in April in select cities, including SD, so I am very excited. Tomorrow night Tracey and I are going to see Juliana Theory and Something Corporate. I’m not too excited about it, JT new cd sucks. Oh well, a show is a show. Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home