More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, February 07, 2003

Ok, after watching that Michael Jackson thing last night, I am of the opinion that he is sick and needs to be put in a mental institution. 44 year old men should not be having 12 year old, non related boys sleeping in his bed. Maybe that’s just me, but that’s wrong. Wow, what a freak Last night I spent some money. We got some tickets to see Juliana Theory and Something Corporate in a few weeks. I also bought the new Juliana cd, and after my first listen, not to into it, but I think it will grow on me. I also bought the All American Rejects cd and a cool punk band from Israel called Useless ID. As I have said before, Tower Records is trouble for me. Lots of listening stations with good music to listen to and great prices. I got all three of those cd’s for less than 30 bucks. Not sure yet what Tracey and I are doing for the weekend. We might try to surf some more. I didn’t get to play any bball this week, so I might try that as well. Endless possibilities. I miss you’all, have a good weekend.

“The choir is coming in tomorrow, something we are kinda nervous about. It could be really cool or it could end up sounding like some terrible U2 (rattle & hum) thing.”- from the SF59 recording journal, new album soon!

“The Lebowski, he called himself the Dude. Now, Dude, that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then, there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me.” – Sam Elliot, from the greatest movie ever

“The Neverland Ranch, it’s like a flytrap for a pedophile” – Jim Rome, in reference to Michael Jackson’s Santa Barbara ranch

“batch feed”
“chit fix”
“here is a hot dog for your leg” unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home