More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, February 03, 2003

A good Monday to you and yours. It’s good to be here. My parents have made it safely back to Ohio, so thank God. I had a pretty good weekend. I got out twice to surf, but did not do that good. Saturday we got Tracey a wet suit and hit Mission Beach. The current was too strong though and we did not spend much time out. I went out to Ocean Beach yesterday by myself and got some decent runs in. On what became my last run, I got up on a small wave for a second, then fell backwards into the wave and it took me for a ride. I was held under for a few seconds, nothing too scary, but rough enough to send me packing for the shore. Had a good amount of salt water go through me as well, but overall, it was really fun. Friday night we just stayed in and watched tv. I feel like we watched a movie, but I can’t remember. Saturday night we tried to go see Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, but it was sold out, and we were 45 minutes early. We didn’t want to wait for the 10:40 showing so we went home and got Barbershop on DVD. It was kinda funny, but not really.

On another good note, Larson is supposed to come stay with us tonight, or tomorrow morning at the latest. He is in LA right now checking some school and seeing his cousin. I have adjusted some of my working hours so that we can go out and surf all day tomorrow, so I am very excited about that. Also, I found out this weekend that Switchfoot is playing Wednesday night, so we are going to go check them out. It will cool to have Larson here during the week, it will make things go faster. I can’t believe that I will be surfing on a Tuesday, in 80 degree weather, in SoCal. What have I done to be so blessed? Beats me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home