More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, January 13, 2003

Everyone pray for my parents, they are going to Tanzinia, Africa this week for three weeks. God please bring them home safely.

Tracey and I had a good weekend. Friday night we went out with some new friends, well kinda new. I work with the girl named Marni, and her husband is really cool. He is half Australian and half Columbian, quite a cool mix. But we had a great time out on the town with them. Saturday Tracey and I went out looking for a surfboard and wet suits. We didn’t find anything we wanted to get so the search continues on next weekend. Then on Sunday we took a long bike ride down to Sea Port Village. About a ten mile ride all together. I am a little sore today, as you can imagine. There are about 7 concerts that I want to go to in the next 3 weeks, so I’m pretty excited, although I will not be able to go to them all. Later…

Mike-sorry about the Jets, and you still need to burn me a copy of all those NES games so I can buy a dreamcast. Hope you can come out here over spring break, it will be fun. Maybe I can find some snorkeling for you to do :)
Mary-Thanks for the Crime dog joke, funny. We were thinking about coming to see ya this weekend, but Joel might be coming to see us and it looks like your snowshoeing anyway.
Mom and Dad-be safe and come home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home