More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Today is my 28th birthday, if you forgot or didn’t know, now you do. Thanks to my family for their nice mentions of blogs and email cards. I don’t have any huge plans tonight. Tracey and I will probably go out to eat and go see a movie, probably Catch Me if you Can. When I came into my office today (a little late, I thought I deserved to sleep in on my birthday), some of my pseudo work friends killed my cubicle with balloons and embarrassed me. I always feel weird on my birthday for some reason. I guess it’s the celebration of another year under your belt, but also another year of getting older. Like most people, I don’t want to get any older. Well, maturity wise I haven’t really left the age of 18, so I plan to keep that up, err, bizarro up I mean. I think besides my honeymoon, I have never been away from my family on my birthday, so that is weird. I wish I was going to Trotthers tonight in BG. Luckily I have a wonderful friend and wife to go out with. We really don’t have any real close friends out here yet that I would want to go out with on my birthday. I’m trying to decide between Hodads or Fred’s Mexican for dinner tonight. This weekend I’m going to pick out a surf board. Tracey got me one for our anniversary present. By the way, I have been married for 5 years now, what do you think about that? Pretty weird huh? Never thought I was capable of getting married in the first place, let alone have 5 great years already. Marriage is truly a gift from God when you find the right person, which I have. Tracey is my best friend and all a man could ever ask for in a wife. I am truly blessed on my 28th birthday to have a great wife, caring family and I live in the big SD. How bizzarro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home