More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, January 17, 2003

Hey peeps, a good Friday to you and your kin. I am hoping that my surfboard search goes well this weekend. Tracey and I are also going hiking on Saturday, should be interesting. On Wednesday I went and saw the movie Narc. Very good and raw. Both Ray Liato and Jason Patrick were amazing, and the ending was messed up, don’t take your girlfriend to see it, but go see it. The owner of our apartment complex had his car stolen last night, and in his car was all the sets of spare keys for our apartment complex. They are getting all the locks changed today, kinda funny. Not much else going on. Have a good weekend. Mary we will call you this weekend and discuss possible plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home