More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Today I am very tired. I stayed up too late watching one the Band of Brothers DVD’s. It’s really good and I recommend them, plus they have Ron Livingston in them, the guy from Office Space. He also had a short part in Adaptation and was funny. Last night Tracey and I went to this cool Bible study down in Chula Vista. A few people we knew from Toledo who moved out here were there, and that was cool. Piebald is playing tonight and I want to go see them, but I’m so tired, not sure if I will be able to pull it off, but I really want to. I’m looking forward to getting back out and surfing this weekend. Also, we may meet up with Larson somewhere up north at a Sanctus Real show this Sunday, could be very interesting. Mike, you are out of control on the Math stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home