More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Today is the second straight day that it has rained, and I don’t like it. I did not get to play bball yesterday because of the stupid rain. I have been very busy the last few nights playing with my new computer. Thanks to my Dad (lest you all think I’m filthy rich), I have purchased a new Imac, 17-inch version, very cool. They just came out with the 1GHz models last week, so my timing was perfect, and two weeks ago they went down 200$ in cost, so that was also a good thing. The current best part of it is that I have a working CD burner now. It only takes 4-5 minutes to burn one cd now, amazing. The Imac also has a DVD burner, so I need to try that out soon. Needless to say, I am very stoked on it. Writing this blog about it has almost been as exciting as buying the computer in the first place (just like you said Mike :) ).

On another note, I watched some great basketball on tv last night. Kentucky kept up their winning ways, and I did catch the Texas game on Monday Justin, congrats. Tracey and I are started to get geared up for our big weekend in San Fran. We are leaving Friday morning and coming back Monday night. It should be a great time. Joel, I still need directions.

“Look out you rock n rollers” Bowie
“We just hope you rock harder than us” Pinewood
“I'd be willing to make small exceptions like graduating school or waiting short periods to wait for finicky relatives to kick off...” Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home