More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Saturday, January 24, 2004

I had my interview yesterday and it went pretty well. All the questions they asked me were pretty easy to answer and the people I met with were really nice and cool. They are making a decision next week, so I hope I got it. Since I spent all last week preparing for this interview, I didn't really get to play any guitar or PS2, now I have some time back. Tonight I'm going to see Coheed and Cambria with my friend Eddie. Eddie's a huge Rush fan (as everyone should be) and I introduced him to Coheed and he loved them. They have some similarities to Rush, but no one ever will really get close to Rush, anyways. Should be a good time. The venue is just down the street from our place. Last night I went to a little get together at a friend's house. Tracey didn't go cause she was exausted from a long week of work and recovering from a great race ran last weekend. Did anyone see Rooney on Kilborn last night? Good stuff. Mom and Dad get back today (Call us when you get to gramps). Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home