More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, February 23, 2004

I havn't written since last Monday. Guess what Tracey is doing again right now? Watching the Littlest Groom, shameful. Just playin, she loves little people. Glad to hear Vegas was fun Mare. Still hope you can get down here this summer. The Cavs have won 3 in a row, solid effort. March madness is soon upon us, I know Tracey is excited. That will be a good time to be laid off I guess, plenty of time to watch NCAA action. We had a few friends over Saturday. It rained all weekend though so we didn't get out to do anything fun. I make mental notes all the time of stuff I want to blog about, but forget once I get to writing this thing out, sorry. I can't think of anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home