More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Just got done watching UK lose. There have been some good games this weekend, the Maryland game was solid as well, even though they lost. Oklahoma St. is looking super tough. It's been a great weekend for us. Friday we went to the Field to hang out, then went to see Eternal Sunshine. I agree with most of what Dad had to say about it. I wanted to like it more, but it was worth seeing. I was so tired though, from my first week of work, so it was hard for me to keep my eyes open towards the end. For once, Tracey was more awake than I was for something. Saturday morning I got up early, met a few friends and we stood in line to get out Rush tickets, which we were successful at. Several mullets and one drunk guy were in line with us, just a little teaser for what we can expect at the concert. We were supposed to go to Joshua Tree, but our friends canceled on us due to a friend coming into town for Saturday afternoon. To make up for it, our friends had us over at night, and they had bought an outdoor, copper fire thing and we made hot dogs over the fire and listened to music and had a great time all night. Today is pretty lazy, watching ball and getting ready for another week of work. I'm taking off now to go work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home