More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Here's a description of what were doing tomorrow:

"Once lobster season is on (October thru March), Puerto Nuevo celebrates its annual Beer and Lobster Festival and the Steak & Lobster Fest. Those lively, not-to-be-missed events will take place on Avenida Rentera, (Puerto Nuevo's main street) which will be shut down to traffic for the day. The best folk rico dancers, mariachis and live music bands from Tijuana and Rosarito, will compete to see which one's are the most talented. There will be a contest to see which restaurant makes the best tortillas, which has the most festive and colorful decorations, and ruffles with great prices such as accommodations, cellular phones, wine bottles, dinners, etc. Visitors will be able to buy a ticket for a lobster dinner and several samples of Baja beers. It's a celebration not to be missed, so mark it on your calendar and come on down!"

Today I'm laying around watching baseball. An old friend, Kelly Spivey is in town for a conference and is coming to hang with us today (well, mostly with Tracey, I've got baseball to watch). Hey Justin, I do still read books. I just read Robert Evans book, The Kid Stays in the Picture. I don't know why, but I'm fascinated by his life as a movie producer. Anyway, I was looking for something to move on to, and I've been thinking about re-reading Ender's Game, so that's a good suggestion of OSC books. Also, do you have all those Ben Folds EPs he has been putting out? If so, I'd like to get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home