More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Happy birthday Tracey!!

I started getting sick last Friday and got really sick over the weekend and through yesterday. Finally today I feel a lot better. Joel and Andy M. spent the weekend in SD, even though I was sick. We played a lot of PS2 and watched tv a lot, a pretty chill weekend. Except Sunday I thought it would be a good idea for me to go surfing, even though I was sick. We went to OB, the waves were large and rough and a strong current. We were not out there long, and as I was trying to paddle in to the beach, I got destroyed by a wave and help under water longer than I could hold my breath. I entered into what some call the washing machine, getting tumbled in circles over and over. I didn't know which way was up, all I know is that when I ran out of breath, it was dark, meaning I was nowhere near the surface. Eventually I made it to the top in time to get a quick breath in, turn around and see another wave. Good times. I'm super glad to not have died, it was that intense, at least for me. Gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home