More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I’m eating a bowl of vegetable soup for lunch because I’m fat. Seriously. I’ve never weighed more than I do right now. The crippling combo of the holidays, too many midweek hops and failed new years resolutions has pushed my poundage to new heights. I’ve started working out 4 times a week instead of just playing basketball once or twice a week (which used to keep my lbs in check) and eating a little better. I guess this is part of the joy of being 30. The good news is that I hear it only gets worse. Lovely.

For the first time in a while Tracey and I have an open weekend with nothing really planned. We finished our taxes this week and we actually get money back this year. It’s been a long time since that has happened. As soon as that check comes in, we’re getting a new vehicle. With the Jetta not being so reliable these days, and me driving tons of miles in traffic with a stick shift with no AC, it’s time for me to get an upgrade. Although I like Xterras right now, we’ll prolly end up with something practical like a Camry or Accord. Doing 450 miles a week warrants something with better MPG than a nice roomy SUV, I guess.

March 8, free TMBG show at Borders in Ann Arbor, for those Midwesterners.

I’m not excited about this.

Or the gimmick being used on this show tonight.

But I am excited about this and this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home