More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Today I’d like to go back in time, specifically when I was a sophomore at BGSU and they had the old Union. I would go there and get the grilled cheese, fries and a big Coke. That was one of the best meals ever for me. That old school cafeteria in the old Union was the best. I’ve got some new favorite songs:

Aqueduct-“Growing up with Guns and Roses”
Elefant-“Misfit”
Elliot Smith-“Fond Farewell”
Badly Drawn Boy-“You were right” and “Year of the Rat”

I don’ think I’ll every get my Year in Review done, so I’m going to do a cliff notes version. Here ya go. It was a great year. It was very nice outside most of the time. I did lots of cool outdoor things (surfing, basketball, hiking, etc.). We had tons of guests this summer and had tons of fun (mostly :) ). I got to snowboard for the first time. I went to a bunch of concerts (Rush being the highlight). Friends got married. I had 3 different jobs in 04. Life was good and I enjoyed it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home