More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, January 03, 2005

“Back to Life, Back to Reality”

Welcome to 2005. Today is my 7year anniversary. Lucky 7 I guess. Every year gets better and more fun. I highly recommend finding a great wife and making a great life, it’s easy, isn’t it? The holidays are over, but I still got my 30th bday this weekend so the celebration continues for me. I’m very happy to be back home (even if we’re having monsoon rain like conditions today). I absolutely hate flying over the holidays and wish there was an easier way. Despite this, I had a very pleasant time back in OH. I slept most of this weekend away recovering from the travel and the holidays. Tracey and I did get out for a nice bike ride to Sunset Cliffs yesterday. We also watched SpiderMan 2, which was sorta boring. I’m a little late on my YIR and my top ten lists, but they will eventually show up. Latre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home