More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm about to eat some chips and watch something. Tracey fell asleep watching Boomtown on DVD (Still can't believe NBC cancelled it, losers), so I gotta switch to something else. I think I'm feeling another viewing of The Way of the Gun, or maybe Star Wars extra features. Ah, what I really need right now is American Psycho, I need to get that on DVD. Hope to surf tomorrow, but waves were 6-10 feet today, way too big for me.

The blogger site on Mac does not give me a link feature. I gotta post this website for Justin without a simple click link, sorry. This article mentions video blogging potential using the Bit Torrent software.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041211/ap_on_hi_te/a_torrent_of_bits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home