More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I miss Rallys.

Today my office is having a holiday potluck. The item I signed up to bring was a piñata. It’s a snow man piñata. I wanted a pirate, but the store didn’t have any. No office party is complete without your fellow employees swinging a stick at paper mache and having various items fly all over.

This past weekend Tracey and I rented the Punisher and Mean Girls. I mildly enjoyed both flicks. I started compiling my top ten of the year lists today. We’re considering going to LA this Saturday and meeting up with Mary to see The Life Aquatic. I know it opens xmas day, but not sure if I can wait that long. Not sure if I want to make that drive all in one day. That’s it for today.

Got the SB card yesterday Dad, thanks. It’s already been “used” this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home