More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, January 07, 2005

My favorite new song is “I Want Burns” by Reeve Oliver. They’re a local SD band and have a guy in the band that used to be in Dogwood. Great song.

So, I turn 30 tomorrow. As I think I mentioned in prior post, I wanted to surf, but we’re having the “Storm of the Century” here, so no bueno for surf. Also, and this is a direct quote from an environmentalist in the paper, “chocolate brown raw sewage” is overflowing from Tijuana into the ocean, contaminated water up and down the SD coastline, another solid reason to not go in the water. I don’t really have any compelling thoughts about turning 30, at least not today. I still gotta do my YIR and stuff, so one thing at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home