More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Random notes for today.

I forgot to bring my Ipod to work today and I'm pissed.

I leave for Seattle on Sunday for my conference. I'll be gone 4 days.

Will Ferrell hosts SNL May 14.

Listen to new Weezer songs

Saturday is free comic book day.

Here is a nice tidbit I got from mtv.com:

"On August 16, heavy-metal dinosaurs Stryper (an acronym for "Salvation Through Redemption Yielding Peace Encouragement and Righteousness"), the Christian rockers with an affinity for yellow-and-black spandex, will release Reborn, their first batch of new studio material since 1990's Against the Law. Original Stryper members Michael Sweet (lead vocals, guitar), Oz Fox (lead guitar) and Robert Sweet (drums) will be joined by new bassist Tracy Ferrie and are set to embark on a North American tour in support of the record this fall. Big3 Records also plans to release a live DVD by year's end."

I might have to go to this reunion tour, since it was the first concert I ever went to when I was in 7th grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home