More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

whats up all, its been really foggy here in SD the last few days. Late at night if we open our window we actually have fog flow into our apartment, pretty weird. I am getting excited for Red Dragon to come out in two weeks. This movie should be epic. Its the prequel to Silence of the Lams. Its going to be disgusting and funny, I can't wait. On Sunday I bought the special edition DVD's of Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown, both very good movies, and today the new special edition DVD of Swingers comes out, so I might swing over to Best Buy and pick that up. For those who even give a crap, here is a partial list of some of the music I have recently been enjoying, I get to listen to my IPOD at work all day, so I load it up and rock out while I work:
New Found Glory-Sticks and Stones-great punk rock,
Alkaline Trio-all of their stuff, one of my favorite bands of all time,
Andrew WK-I know, cheese, but for some reason his album really pumps me up,
Spirtualized-Prog rock from England, I don't usually get into this type of music, but I have to give credit to Matt Frantz for this one,
Spart-Wiretap Scars-3/5 or At the Drive In a former great band, good music with some screaming,
Superdrag-Last Call for Vitriol-their new album, just good rock melodies, thanks to my Dad for getting this for me,
Tenacious D-Oh yeah, crude, but funny,
The Dillinger Escape Plan-hard core, which I don't really listen to much anymore, but these guys are really good,
Coldplay-A rush of blood to the head-awsome, slow, moving brit rock, get this!,
Convoy-My current favorite band, from San Diego, just straight ahead laid back, SoCal, groove rock, check them out,
The Flaming Lips-Yoshimi Battles the Robot-these dudes are amazing and inventive, hard to get into at first, but I love all of their stuff,
Midtown-Living well is the best revenge-I love this band, emo rock, thanks to El Brundage for the hook up here,
And Weezer, Poole and Blink are always getting into the rotation.
Have a great day, I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home