More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, October 31, 2002

I just got to work today and read on-line that Jam Master J, the DJ for Run-DMC was shot to death last night. That really sucks and is completely stupid. I loved Run-DMC when I was in Junior High. They were definitely an amazing group that opened the door for hip hop to explode. Its just sad and so stupid. Our world keeps getting darker by the day. Now more than ever we need Jesus. You may call it a crutch, but I don't care, we all need help in times like these.

On another interesting note, Adam Baker emailed me a few moments ago out of nowhere. He ofcourse has a blog that you should check out, its at http://gokidgo.blogspot.com/. But get ready to read for awhile, this dude can write. My office is having a big pot-luck lunch today. I'm having trouble concentrating on work, so much to look forward to today and for the weekend. I love being too busy and having too much going on. Back in BG it seemed like nothing ever was going on to look forward to. I hated Saturday nights just trying find something cool to do, but there wasn't. People in BG do not get offended, I am simply making a general statement about there being a lack of things to do overall. Obviously there were good times here and there and good people in BG. My weeks here in SD just fly by, and I love it. Time dragged on and on in BG, its just a fact. Does this mean that you, the reader should also move out here to San Diego in order to find fun, cool things to do? Probably. So why don't you get on that and join the party fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home