More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Yes, I'm taking a blog break, but I thought I would break the dark night of my soul to give a quick update on today's happenings. Well, I survived another round of layoffs at my company, which is good, but a very good friend of mine did not, which is sad. Bottom line was that our sales team was sucking it up and the company was not making enough money, so they cut a bunch of the sales force, but they still had to cut one person from each department. Again, since I'm the only tech writer, I survived, but just another weird day at this place, very crazy. And to top off the weirdness, SD had a 3.9 earth quake this morning and the whole building shook at work, it was kinda fun, my first Cali earth quake, a lot more fun than a tornado. That's all I got, go Redsox and I'm off to vote for Gary Coleman for Governor, or I might write in vote for Marshall.

"I went out walking
with a Bible and a gun
The word of God laid heavy on my heart
I was sure I was the one
Now Jesus, don't you wait up
Jesus I'll be home soon"

Johnny Cash and U2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home