More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Sunday, September 21, 2003

It has been a few days and much has happened, like the Browns actually winning a game, good job guys. Good job to the Bengals too, they need to go 0-16. And it looks like the Tigers are going to pull off history, cheers to you guys as well. I’m at work right now, finishing up some stuff. I’ve done a lot this weekend, except sleep. We’ve watched a lot of movies, Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Me only), Lost in Translation, Confidence, Raising Victor Vargas (Tracey only) and Anger Management. You might say, “Matt, you live in San Diego, why are you spending so much time watching movies in a weekend?”, but alas, I did spend much time on the beach, so no worries. Remember, I didn’t sleep much this weekend. I also watched baseball, and football, tried to go to Hodad’s, but too busy, so got some pizza from a place we hadn’t been before in OB called Theo’s, pretty good. We also went to Ortega’s in OB, amazing carne asada quesadias. I have three days of work this week, then off to BG for Jeb’s big weekend, good times ahead. My mouth is watering thinking about bread sticks and DQ, I’m pathetic.

I know I’m late on this, but I vividly remember the whole cereal box reading thing Justin, so funny to think about now. I also remember eating my cereal “too loud” for Dad to read at the table, so he would tell me to be quiet, he was always so serious in the mornings, reading and thinking about that day’s work. My slurping of the milk after I was done with the cereal was just too nerve racking, so funny. That’s all I got for now, late.

“I guess they had some new guys in their group last night and apparently their elevators didn't quite go to the top.” From Michele’s blog, I laughed out loud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home