More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Here I sit at my desk, at work, enjoying my 4th doughnut of the day, listening to some White Stripes and that Outkast song over and over. Every Tuesday someone in the office brings in doughnuts or bagels for breakfast. The guy who was supposed to bring them in today was really late, so someone else went out and got some, then the original guy showed up, hence, over a 100 doughnuts are in the hizzzous, leading to the aforementioned 4th doughnut. Why do I keep talking about doughnuts? Cause they are good. Also, cause I’m not so fat anymore. When I moved out here, I put on like 10 or 12 lbs, but now I’m back down to my ole self around 175. So I feel it’s ok for me to have a 4 doughnut day. I now have a pretty haircut, and a pretty gut for Jeb’s wedding (how do like that one Mare?!) Jeb has informed me that baker and gullufsen will be attending his wedding, this should be amazing. Also, what about this funny line from Mom’s blog, “I plan to buy a Cross Bow today.” At first I was like, what? Mom’s going to shoot things in the yard with a cross bow, man, I want to be there for that. But then I realized she was referring to some type of quilting apparatus, I think. Mare, I want that new Cardigans cd, I’ve heard it’s really good, as posted by the singer of Koufax on their website. I don’t really have anything else to say. Ryan called me today at work. Their baby could show up any day now, that’s crazy. We’re having another beach party this weekend with some friends, should be fun.

“My baby don’t mess around cause she loves me so and this I know for sure”Outkast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home