More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, September 08, 2003

I very happy for you Dad. I’m also quite jealous, it would be fun to do that trip together, maybe someday, when I’m 30. I really wish we could have been there for the festivities. We will make up for lost time over Thanksgiving. Tracey and I had a pretty nice weekend. We spent both of our afternoons at the beach. Saturday at OB, and Sunday in La Jolla with a few friends. Currently I am listening to one of the new Outkast songs and loving it. I don’t really like hip hop at all, at least new stuff, but these guys are way out there, and really good. Maybe, in a weird way, I could compare them to what Radiohead did/does with rock music, just expand the boundaries and make something truly original, or I could be talking crap, whatever. I also watched two truly horrible movies this weekend. First off, I watched A Man Apart with Vin Diesel. I really like Vin, he was really great in Saving Private Ryan, Boiler Room and Pitch Black, but lately he has been making crap for movies. I don’t even have to say anything else about this movie, it just sucked. Then Tracey and I watched Bringing Down the House, dang it, what a mistake. Was completely not funny, at all. We watched the outtakes, and they were not even funny. What crap. Not even good crap. Now it’s Monday, which also sucks. A pretty disappointing weekend in football as well. OSU almost lost, Browns lost, Jets lost, but the Giants won, so I guess that’s good for Justin. The Indians keep losing, but so do the Tigers, including a new 20 game loser in Maroth, nice job, truly epic. Tomorrow the “Wolf” comes out, good times ahead. 19 days till Jeb gets married (and roasted). Tonight I’m going to get a nice looking haircut so that I can look pretty for Jeb’s wedding. That’s all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home