More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, September 04, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!
I checked everyone's blog, I was the first to post this congrats, so I'm the best sibling, ha!! So your 51, crazy, how does that feel? You've been a great Dad, and I wouldn't trade ya in for the world! Without your guidence and example, I would not be where I am today. I wish we could be there to celebrate, and to have some of mom's great cake, but we will have to have a belated celebration. The same goes for your gifts. There a few things I/we want to get you, but I can't get them to you yet, it's hard to explain, but you'll be happy when the time comes. We can't wait for Thanksgiving, and maybe even sooner for just you if you come out for the conference. Have fun without us, and know that we will be there in spirt. Love you Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home