More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Quick update today. I have purchased the Wolf, and it is good, sayeth me. Andrew WK is so Meat Loaf mixed with 80's glam metal and sometimes even sounds like old 80's Hosanan praise music from old Covenant days. LF plays in Long Beach next thursday, I'd like to go to that, but prolly not cause of work night, and it's in LA, would be a late night. Last night I watched the VH1 thing on Warren Zevon and was sad again about it. I was thinking about the first night Im in BG in two weeks for Jeb's wedding, and thinking of maybe a late night bball game at Cov, but may not be a good idea since I'm also planning on having some Polleyees for dinner, and DQ, could be vomit time. Have you ever said the word fecal out loud? Pretty gross, but funny. I liked looking up the work pulu as well, very funny. For the first time in a long time, two movies are coming out this weekend that I actually want to see. Although Im a little unsure of Matchstick Men, Ridley Scott did direct. And Once Upon a Time in Mexico should be epic. My stupid radio at work is not letting me get Rome in, so it's been two days without, and I missed Rome is Burning. Ryan, you promised you'd update, your pregnant wife did? Why can't you? Too busy taking naps. Ask Michele about your underwear. Does anyone know when Curb Your Enthusiasm starts back up? And Justin, what company did you use to register your Puedobook domain name? I'm going to get my own site and develop it, go Jenkins core on yall. And the new IPOD? 40 gig? Crap! I'm already set for Christmas presents after seeing that. And throw in the Strangers with Candy DVD set. Gotta run now, go Indians and Stros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home