More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, December 05, 2003

Freakin Falcons, play some freakin defense. It sure looked cold in BG though at the game. Justin, Tracey and I share your new found obsession with World Series of Poker, I love watching those, and I love Rounders, a classic in my book, and it's got Malcovich in it. Tracey and I are going to some get together tonight with some friends and some other people we don't know, should be interesting. I just got done playing 3 hours of great bball in OB. I was hitting my shot and one all my games except one, it was a good day, as Ice Cube would say. Everyone have a great weekend, wish we could help Ryan and Michele move in, good luck. Late

"It's 2003, why can't I teleport yet?" Lewis Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home