More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

It’s a misty, foggy morning this fine Tuesday. Not much to report, except I’ve been going to bed before midnight and I hate it. I’m still not adjusted mentally to working again, at least sleep wise. I have not had a chance to check out your mp3s yet Mike, but I will. Today I’ll be making some Weezer purchases. The ten year anniversary re-issue of their first album is out today (and I never actually bought it, so I figure now is a good time) and a Weezer DVD is out today as well. Speaking of DVDs, I do wish Twin Peaks was on DVD, and I don’t know which tapes are bad at Spectrum Justin. We hung out with our new neighbors last night a bit, a nice married couple, about our age. The dude is an anthropologist, can’t remember what his wife does. But the guy may hook me up with some freelance writing work for some museum exhibits that he has put together of the city of SD, good guy. That’s all I got, I’m going to try to pass time now till NCAA starts up again, and only one more week till baseball, excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home