More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, April 02, 2004

I know this gets redundant, but it is an absolutely beautiful day today. It rained pretty hard all last night, so it feels good to wake up to sunshine. We’re taking off tonight for Chowchilla, good times ahead. Wish my brothers we’re coming out as well. Nothing else to really say. I’d like OSU or GT to win the final four. And also, the Strokes show on Tuesday was pretty cool. I think they are one of those bands I had to see once, but that’s enough. The lead singer was way gone (in the too much alcohol or other substances category) and kind of a jerk, but the music was super tight. I wish everyone a great weekend. Here I come Sonic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home