More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, August 09, 2004

Starting my last week at Wells Fargo. Strange feeling, having another last week somewhere, after just doing it 1 ½ months ago. All for the best though. We had a cool visit from Mare/Case last week, and Tracey’s parents are currently here. We went to the Del Mar races with them on Saturday. It was way too hot and overcrowded. Yesterday we spent the afternoon in Encinitas, which was great. Things have just been so crazy and I know I’ve forgotten a ton of stuff I wanted to blog about. I’m hoping to catch Lassie Foundation next week in Costa Mesa, north of SD, south of LA (and Justin, I was aware of El Dorado, it’s one of many cds I’ve meant to get, but have not, hard to get anyway). Hope my parents get home safely today. Gonna pick up Kill Bill 2 tomorrow. I got to see the Hives last week for free, did I mention that? They were fun and entertaining, but I’m not super into their music. That’s all I got for now, at least that I can remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home