More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

My last hump day at Illumina. It’s been a super busy week, which I expected. Tonight I’m getting 1.50 lobster tacos, a new Wednesday tradition. I’ll have a busy weekend, hitting LA for what will amount to about 24 hours total, Tracey comes home Sunday, Monday we will relax on the beach, then hit the Padres game at night. Then I’ll start my new job next Tuesday. As irrelevant as it sounds, one of things I’ll miss about my current job is being able to wear jeans to work, which is apparently a no no when you work at a bank, so I gotta do a little shopping, since my “professional” clothes collection is sparse and/or out of date. I went to the gym last night for the first time in about a month, so feeling quite sore this morning. Glad Mike is back safe. That’s all I got for now.

“You said this song was lame, and I said so is your face” Feable Weiner
“I know it’s serious” Smiths

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home