More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

It is good to be back home. The past six days have been a great run, but I’m glad it’s all over. There were too many great moments to really mention on my blog, and I feel that most of readers of this were either with me this weekend, or I told them about my time. The main event, Larson’s wedding, was a solid effort. I had a great time being with people and I’m happy for Larson. My emotions were in a strange place though, but I’m not going to go into that. I’ve known Lars since I was 12, there is a lot of history there, high highs and low lows, in the end, what does all that crap really mean? Nothing. Today and tomorrow are all that matters, and that is my pledge this morning, to move on. I just want to thank Lars again for having me pay 160$ for a tux rental, that part holds a special memory in my heart, and my wallet. And to any of my close friends who remain single (and my brothers), not that I don’t want you to meet that special someone, but lets have a nice 2 year break of marr in weddings, Jeb and Lars have fried me. If you want to do something soon, I’ll meet you in vegas with Elvis at the drive through chapel.

It’s gonna take me about a week to recover from this trip, but it was worth extending to get that extra time with fam and friends. That last day of Frisbee golf and softball is killing me right now. I pretty much had a fever the whole plane ride home, and just to make it even better, on my long flight from Chicago to SD I got the 7yer old behind me kicking the back of my chair the whole time, thanks kid. I did get to see the movie Miracle and I liked that, feel good story. And thanks to Wolfgang Pucks “eatery” in Chicago for charging me 10 bucks for a small personal pizza. It was fun to hit Ann Arbor with my parents yesterday, but several of my old favorite shops are no longer there, so that was sad. I now have a week and a half without Tracey and plenty to do, I won’t bore you with details. I’ll prolly write more later, but wanted to get this one in. Thanks to my fam for putting me up and waiting for me to get done with the hanger oners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home