More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, June 25, 2004

Hey you, it’s Friday, what do you think about that? I’m supposed to get hooked up with a free ticket to the Decemberist show tonight, but we’ll see about that. If not, I need to clean the condo, it smells like dirty dishes have been left out for a week, because they have. I watched Wonderland last night with Val Kilmer, not sure what I think yet, definitely not as good as Salton Sea or Spartan, but good acting all the way around. The most brutal part is actually a special feature on the DVD that has the LAPD video of the actual crime scene, showing the bodies and everything, I didn’t get too far through it. I thought it would be after the bodies were gone, nope. Just brutal stuff.

Do you ever feel weird that people read your daily events in a blog? Today I’m feeling weird and self-conscience about it. I mainly started my blog to document my daily life for my family, not to get too preachy or deep with things as others do occasionally, which is cool. But even though I keep it mostly surfacy, it still feels weird sometimes, and very stupid most of the time. I don’t have anything else important to say so I’m gonna stop, except don’t you hate it when you have 3500 songs on your IPOD and you don’t want to listen to any of them? Pathetic, a victim of too many choices. Ipod out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home