More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, July 09, 2004

Quick note here, just finishing my first week at the new job. I like the people I work with and I can see how the job will be a good challenge for me and even fun. I’m being given a lot of creative control on some projects, so I’m looking forward to that. The Rush concert on Wednesday was amazing, as if I was back in junior high again, I’m still pretty tired from it. Hopefully tonight Tracey and I will go see Anchormen. FYI, my new company blocks yahoo mail and hotmail, so I can’t check my email at work, ever, I don’t like that, but I understand why they do it. I’ve actually started car pooling with my boss and another co-worker, which is interesting, but I like my new boss, and my commute can be rough (took me an hour and 10minutes to get home on Tuesday cause of accidents), so sharing driving is good. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home